Spec: Blood

RL Name?
Felix Nolby

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I got ventrilo mix include ventrilo 3.1

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No I do not. My friends are in the guild Progress.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I noticed fortyfour was writing in the chat that you are recrouting people and I thought why not give it a shot. I expect that this guild is active and that the players in the guild are friendly.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Unholy 17/0/54

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I wanted to play Unholy because my friend said it was the best DPS-specc. My prio is too do as much DPS as possible and be as much helpful with the DPS vs adds + boss.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
IT > PS > BS > BS > SS > DC > HoW > DC > SS > BS > BS > SS

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Dark Matters (Ragnaros) and Casual (Bladefist). I have switched server with irl friends and now im staying here in Frostmane for good.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Not really. But mostly WotLK. ICC prio and ToTC/ToTGC. And for a change some vanillah raids like Molten Core, Ahn Qiraj etc.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes. Completely.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Just that I hope you accept me since I got declined from Progress. Dont know why they never gave me a reason. Maybe full with DK's or not too experienced. Since im an honest person I dont fake link or lie about stuff I never accomplished. And I am a good player who learn develop fast.

WoW Armory Link: Illumínati

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Illumínati - Death Knight - Blood

Postby Dimon » Tue Mar 23, 2010 00:52:06

Enchants are helpful...

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Tue Mar 23, 2010 02:03:38

Sry but no. No enchants, wrong gems, tanking gear as dps ( really why? ) and also the fact you app says your blood and then your unholy. fill it in right.

Declined
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 09:26:43

Doesnt look like tank gear to me other than that 1 ring. Your right on the unholy part, maybe he was just doing a dungeon when you checked, dont decline and lock a post saphi after 1 reply this post was made and locked before i even had a chance to see it. But you are right this guy has no enchants and the wrong spec for what he has applied for.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Tue Mar 23, 2010 09:36:09

Tanking back, tanking ring, pvp belt and trinket where the stuff i was refering to.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Illuminati
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Illuminati » Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:06:52

Nariel wrote:Tanking back, tanking ring, pvp belt and trinket where the stuff i was refering to.

The back im changing now when I have enough frost emblens, tanking ring i've never been able to win a loot. Got ninjad on trinket in totc25, pvp belt same never been able to get a better so im smart enough to do what I can to do as much dps as possible. So dont judge me as stupid.

Since im newly dinged as 80 and progress way faster then most of the people in this realm. I will get enchantment with my priest since I got exalted rep there but I will wait until I get better items so I dont waste gold.

Still you declined me but just wanted you to hear me out. Gl hf

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Mar 23, 2010 18:13:38

It works better if you sort the gear out a bit before you apply tho. XD

Return to Declined Applications