Spec: Combat

RL Name?
Andreas Rolén

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, very good

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes, at thursdays I will come home at 10:25 so I will be on at exactly 20:30

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yea, Im a guy that is very social and talk some during trash, but when it's boss try I'm 100% focused and only say if I got some debuff or something

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I know Psylol and Bcka, played some arena with them on my druid

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Tradechat

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
20/51/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Lvled in it so I know this spec best. I've gemmed and geared armor pene, cuse most rogues do so atm, and I think it's good dmg

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
keep S&D, spam SS, finish with Eviscerate, and pull cds so I can use them twice a boss fight.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
only played on my druid pve before, was Frostmanes best moonkin during Ulduar in Highlights, also played in No Remorse and Beyond

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
everything up to Professor on different chars

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
well, sure

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 223837.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well, I'm a social and skilled player that knows tactics good. A good leader also.

WoW Armory Link: Xiexes

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Xiexes - Rogue - Combat

Postby Rza » Sat Mar 27, 2010 21:58:12

Sorry mate we are looking for 18+ only. I don't feel your what we're looking for me to make an exception in this case either.

gl hf

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Xiexes
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Xiexes » Sat Mar 27, 2010 22:25:33

lol, that is just pathetic. In paragon, they got 3 persons under 18, and yes they just killed LK HM. You can also ask Bcka and Psylol, cuse they know I got better english then probably half of your guild, and also probably more skilled too. So yes, that's just a lame excuse...

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Mar 27, 2010 23:13:14

Yeah, did you miss the bit where it says 18+ in the about section that it tells you to read before you apply?....Didn't think so, So its not a lame excuse its just facts. Your reply to this is pretty much sums up why we don't let under 18's join. I also never saw anything about me saying your english ain't good enough to join ethier, so dunno why you've decided to add that in.

Also being 18+ has got nothing to do with how good you are at WoW as you seem to suggest it does. Its to do with maturity, something you clearly lack in.

Finally, if your so good, go play with paragon, we run the guild the way we want not how someone else does.

So please quit the bullshit and run along.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 03:30:36

Rza wrote:Finally, if your so good, go play with paragon, we run the guild the way we want not how someone else does.

QFT!~

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sun Mar 28, 2010 05:34:07

I'm with rza on this one, we have made exceptions in the past for people under 18 if we feel they seem mature enough based on their applications. But after your little outburst on your reply I doubt you have reached past your awkward teen stage yet.

I would also like to add that we aren't paragon, we aren't going for server firsts and we didnt step into icc with full heroic totc gear we have had to work hard at getting bosses down constantly having mostly to battle with the stupid amount of lag on the server and idiots joining the guild and leaving after wiping on a boss once without any given reason. Also like rza said nobody has mentioned your english so I have no idea why you have brought this up and I think it is a bit rude of you to assume that members of our guild have poorer english than you when you haven't even seen our guild chat and can only vouch for 2 of our members.

I could add more but its 5:35 I can't sleep and I'm doing this on my phone which is a pain in the arse to start with, nn

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Xiexes
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Xiexes » Sun Mar 28, 2010 19:41:42

Haha, okey, seems like you dont understand what I mean. I lack due to people that set up rules "just becouse of"! Of course I get upset when people dont got a reason for things, if u said lack of gear, lack of exp. or maybe too bad english, that's one thing. But when you only base your deny on my age, I get angry! That just show that you don't really know what you invite!

My exp. from erlier guild applys is that they see my apply, thinks my gear is ok and says they are open for a test. Then they invite me to a group and also a vent channel, I have to prove my english and dps. They have NEVER cared about my age, and as it stands in my application, guilds I've played in: Highlights (rank 3 in ulduar in horde), No Remorse (rank 5 in ToC25 in horde), Beyond (Better rank then you in Toc and ICC), and yes, I've been main moonkin in those guilds, and yes I've been top 5 on every singel boss in dmg. Do you think that should have been possible if I've been unmature or unskilled?

If you want a successful guild, start act like one!

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Sun Mar 28, 2010 19:54:47

Rza wrote:
Finally, if your so good, go play with paragon, we run the guild the way we want not how someone else does.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Mar 28, 2010 19:56:30

Again your basing how we should run the guild on your morals.

We run it the way we see fit, we have never said or never will that we're a top guild on the server, we do stuff at our on pace and you even basing assumptions that we're somehow never going to be successful guild due to not letting players under 18 join is just pathetic.

The reason 18+ is in place is because in the past under 18's tend to lead to issues and your attitude sums it up perfectly.

When you saw 18+ you shouldn't have bothered typing the application, so please don't school us on how to run a guild, we've been doing it fine for the past 3 years.

So please take your head out your arse and go whine in some other guilds website, cause we want nothing to do with you.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 20:59:10

Where u an full fledged member in any of those guilds? I'm very interested in why you left Beyond for example. Since they're better then us and all. It's way to easy to claim that you've been in a guild without actually been so. Are there any officers that can support your claims in any of the guilds you've mentioned?

Next

Return to Declined Applications