Gembesh - Death Knight - Unholy

Moderator: Class Leader

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Gembesh - Death Knight - Unholy

Postby Rza » Wed Mar 31, 2010 18:54:52

Sounds like a case only columbo could solve.

Declined,

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Markone
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Markone » Wed Mar 31, 2010 19:10:21

There is no case mate, it`s realy simple --> don`t judge to someone through story that has no evidence, instead of giving a chance to that person to prove himself and get knowing it...
As a matter of fact i am starting to ?, what kind of persons YOU guys realy are? :shock:
I mean, whatever, it`s not worth it to spare any more words for someone who acctualy judge on other people stories, and don`t wanna give chance to the person itself....
If i log in on friends account (so u don`t know it`s me) and start to spam /2 about some guy from AE ninjaed something would u guys kick him from guild? I mean u should ofcourse...cuz he suerly did that, right? :shock:
Blah... gg everyone :arrow: :arrow:

Dudewereami
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Dudewereami » Wed Mar 31, 2010 19:48:03

Well i don't know if my oppinion matters at ALL(since i'm not a member), but for you who have doubts about the fact that he ninjaed or not. I was in the raid, and everyone said "just ninja it so we can kill anub" yet he dc'ed 4 times and on the fifth login he took the trinket and logged off. He was the leader from start untill its end. I've said my piece!

Be well! :D

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Apr 01, 2010 00:17:05

Well its irrelevant now anyway. Declined. Good day sir

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Previous

Return to Declined Applications