Spec: Elemental

RL Name?
Filip Larsson

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes I do, and can.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can attend every day, 3/3 days.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I do have Teamspeak3 Yes, and I'm prepared to talk on TS/Vent if that's nessesary.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I don't know anyone.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I looked on sites such as "http://www.wowprogress.com/" Have looked on "http://wow-heroes.com/". Have also heard in chat and so.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
57/14/0 as mainspec, and as offspec I have 16/55/0.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I've always liked to do high crits and to shoot fast. I've been playing elemental since the day I created the character. I've gemmed alot in haste but now I'm currently trying to resocket them with the "12spell power and 10haste rating" socket, Reckless Ametrine, so i will get more spellpower. I'm currently having around 3K Spell Power unbuffed.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I'm doing the basic and good elemental rotation as I have heared and seen being the best, Flame Shock - Lava Burst - Chain Lightning - Lightning Bolt - "about 10stacks of Cultivated Power, wich gives me 18spell power each stack". Then I do my Cooldown Macro. [Shard of the Crystal Heart] - [Berserking] - [Elemental Mastery]. Then I will gain alot of DPS and Damage.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I just miggrated from Shattered Hand to Frostmane in a few weeks ago. Haven't really been in a serious guild. Have pugged alot in WOTLK but In BC i did progress alot.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I've done Naxxramas 10 and 25, OS3D 10 and 25, Malygos 10 and 25,TOC 10 and 25, TOGC 2/5 bosses, None in 25. Have done 5/12 in 10man but I know the tactic for the sixth boss aswell. Have done 4/12 in 25man but I have tried Rotface and we took him to 15% So almost 5/12 bosses in 25man. We didn't try Festergut.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
That's a good idéa from you guys to be active on the forums. I would hang out in the forum, active.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Nevs%20UI.bmp

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Don't have any becouse I Re-Installed my computer for a few weeks ago.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Facts about me: I love to play World of Wacraft. I sit on the computer like 7 - 10 hours a day. I got 24mbit connection.

Facts about my computer: 4CPU 3.20Ghz, 2,00GB Ram, (I'm going to buy a new computer soon). Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT.

Facts about my character: I like to do achievements, my goal is to down Lich King, Glory of Ulduar Raider for the "Rusted Proto Drake" Mount. I got 5848 GS. Alchemy and Herbalism as proffesions. Here is a my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ne&cn=Nevs

Facts about my alts: 80holy paladin, 75survivial hunter, 65combat rogue. I did PVP on my hunter had like 1700rating. 2brutal 2vengeful and 1merciless.

Well that was all. Thank you and I hope you will accpet me.

WoW Armory Link: Nevs

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Nevs - Shaman - Elemental

Postby Dimon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 17:34:42

Unfortunately I'll have to decline. We have an 18 years+ policy. The application itself was pretty good tho. Good luck on your guild hunt.

Nevs
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Nevs » Thu Apr 01, 2010 20:37:26

Dimon wrote:Unfortunately I'll have to decline. We have an 18 years+ policy. The application itself was pretty good tho. Good luck on your guild hunt.

I mean does the age really matter, I mean I've been playing wow for a long time now, played in Vanilla, BC and all that shiet. But maybe that is your rules so I have to follow them.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 22:01:20

I'd rather inv u then the 17 year old that applied, but rules are rules. Best of luck m8. Writin from my phone so cba writing moere without a working modem.

Nevs
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Nevs » Thu Apr 01, 2010 22:22:10

Dimon wrote:I'd rather inv u then the 17 year old that applied, but rules are rules. Best of luck m8. Writin from my phone so cba writing moere without a working modem.

On the site you had rules it said "exeptionalls can be made if you fit aswell or something" Well, If you regret, just cast me a whisper in-game or on the site! GL in the future!. Yours Nevs!

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 23:34:39

I don't mind that much. It's the best shaman app in a while. But it's up to the other's now.

Nevs
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Nevs » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:08:52

Dimon wrote:I don't mind that much. It's the best shaman app in a while. But it's up to the other's now.

Okey, would be really nice, I took alot of time to do this application and I was thinking after alot when i did it. This guild seems to be really friendly and good, That's why I took so long time to do this application.

Rator
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Rator » Fri Apr 02, 2010 14:23:46

I'd say yes and give him a Trial.. After all Trials are there so peeps can be kicked etc.
Not the recruiter but +1 from me :)

Nevs
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Nevs » Fri Apr 02, 2010 15:04:08

Rator wrote:I'd say yes and give him a Trial.. After all Trials are there so peeps can be kicked etc.

Sweet mate sweet! thanks very much!

Rator
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Rator » Fri Apr 02, 2010 19:42:15

Nevs wrote:
Rator wrote:I'd say yes and give him a Trial.. After all Trials are there so peeps can be kicked etc.

Sweet mate sweet! thanks very much!

Its only a +1 :P Dunno what the recruiters think :)

Next

Return to Declined Applications