Spec: Fury

RL Name?
johan bjerking

Age?

Nationality?
sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
i can raid those nights

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
dont have ts3 atm but can dl anytime and im not cybershy on voice com

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
nope

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
found out from some mate that you where looking for dps warriors / and what i expect from guild is good progress and good understanding each other so we can progress even further

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
its a standard raidspecc think its best atm the gear and gems atm is for hardcap arp coz its the best dps i think

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
bl + ww slam och proccs and hs when rage is flowing like normal

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
gankstars on this server was a good guild in the begining of wotlk many players in IE few good fellas ect but i got bored of playing nax 4months and when i did the same in vanilla i got bored aswell :) but then it was hardcore raiding

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
nax sart eoe togc10 toc25 uld10 icc10 11/12 icc25 5/6 <- pugs suck

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
ofc i like to troll forums !

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
im abit of a emo but thats who i am in game but when i play i play 120% and i want ppl around me playing like that aswell

WoW Armory Link: girlmasher

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: girlmasher - Warrior - Fury

Postby Rza » Fri Apr 09, 2010 19:11:25

I don't like seeing "I Think's" with regard to playing your own classes spec/gear/rotations, you should know your own class inside out.

Gear is okay, nothing special. I don't think we'll gain anything with having you in the guild mate, your on par with our current warrior's who we're trying to gear up atm, plus I feel we have had better warrior applications previously and declined them on the same basis really - We have just literally in the past few days went from 1 warrior to 4/5 warriors.

Appreciate taking time to apply, but its a decline from me am afraid

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

girlmasher
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: girlmasher - Warrior - Fury

Postby girlmasher » Sat Apr 10, 2010 08:11:20

KK thx for awnsering

Return to Declined Applications