Spec: Fury

RL Name?
Gabriel Tasnadi

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I have got no problem with those times.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have not used TS3 before but I don't think it would be a problem,
and yes I am prepared to talk on TS/Vent.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I know Elakakon and yes if you want to know more about me you're free to ask.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
From Elakakon.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
For now I'm gemming some STR gems as I can't reach high enough passive ArP and as I'm still using an ArP proc trinket it's still worth more with the STR. Hoping to get a new trinket soon and go for all out ArP gems.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Bloodthirst>Whirlwind>Slam Procs and heroic strike/cleave to use up excess rage.
For AoE Whirlwind>bloodthirst. Might use a single execute if no slam proc in between Bloodthrirst and whirlwind CDs.
I will probably try using the rend build when I get some more gear.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I'm in a friend guild at the moment and we're not rading.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
On my warrior I have experiance mostly from ToC and Ulduar.
I have raided the rest as a holy priest, with which I downed Anub10 HC, with 49 tries left 3 times.
My ICC25 guild was disbanded on my priest so I have only done 6 bosses in 25man becouse of that.
Continued playing a bit of ICC10 and downed 10/12 bosses, as we only raided 1 day a week becouse of people slacking :(.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Well if I would want to forward something to the whole guild then yes I would use the forums. But I would probably not use it for more than that.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 214850.jpg
Pvp spec and gear, and party doesn't show in raid and that's where I have my bossmod.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well I'm a dedicated player giving it all when playing, and quick to learn and adapt.
I also play a little bit of guitar in my spare time and will soon start working out again but nothing that really affects attendance.
Oh yea though I'd give you a link to my priest if you want to check out something on that aswell as that was the character I mostly progressed with in ICC. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Vicina

WoW Armory Link: Sírat

Elakakon
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Sírat - Warrior - Fury

Postby Elakakon » Fri Apr 09, 2010 14:45:26

I know this guy we played in the same guild in tbc also with his priest in wotlk, very skilled player with nice dps knows his class very well. think he would be an asset to the guild.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 15:24:06

app is nice and specc aswell, but gear is slightly behind our current progress on the warrior. also noticed your abit short on hit atm. Would probably not be the first choice when setting raids up atm since the lack of gear. Priest is more on the gear lvl thats required atm.

Other officers opinions?
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Sirat
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Sirat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 16:37:17

FYI fury wars only gear towards 8%, so that 5%+spec. Anything above that isn't worthless but other stats are better, so I'm slightly above.

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Fri Apr 09, 2010 17:03:39

The gear really is quite a bit behind.. i'll go with a no at the moment.. But i'll happily change it to a yes once u get more gear.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Sirat
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Sirat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 17:12:12

Ok, thanks for your time.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Apr 09, 2010 18:52:43

I like to encourage people to invite their friends, and looking at your application I would say you definately know your stuff and am sure you could be benefcial to the guild at some point.

typically though, we recently we got rid of a few warriors and actually had to get a players brother to join the guild to fill the warrior raid spot - who's done well since he's joined. If you had applied like a week earlier i'd have accepted you for a trial on the spot. But the problem really lies in raiding spots mate, we have recently just acquired 2 warriors, 1 of which raided with us for a bit in tbc and we know is a good player and etane has also returned from his pc getting fixed, and i believe the warrior below Azuk has been accepted for a trial.

5 Warriors fighting for 1 or 2 DPS raid spots isn't really what I want to happen.

So for the moment I'd have to decline but if you gear improves /w me and I can probarly squeeze you in, as I feel with the right gear you could turn out to be a really good player, but for now I want competition but not the point where 5 players are gunning for 1 or 2 raid spots.

Appreciate the application, cya around hopefully.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Sirat
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Sirat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 21:29:44

Thanks for the words Rza and good luck on your progress.

Return to Declined Applications