Gambon - Paladin - Retribution

Moderator: Class Leader

Vladutz93
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Gambon - Paladin - Retribution

Postby Vladutz93 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 20:41:21

i still have no idea if i'm accepted or not...

Fireenze
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Fireenze » Tue Apr 13, 2010 02:06:55

Dont hope i get slapped for writing in here but gambon I will give you some advise:)

As I see it you got too much arp pen, and too little haste, If you try look at me or some of the other ret paladins in the guild we have more haste. you need atleast 20% haste + I would say if you sould follow the top players. and around 5.5k AP UB and around 36-39% crit UB aswell.

try check my amory out to see what you can change :) adn for the specc and glyphs for my POW it looks fine though you chould change your exo glyph to the vengeance one so you can skip and item with Expertice for haste.

for a ret paladin the main stats are .

1.Haste
2.AP
3.Crit
4.Expertice
5. Arm pen

Thats just my oppinion.

Hope its ok i wrote in here otherwise :) slap me
I'll be Gone in the Wind but, never Fogotten. My name will be whispered in the wind like yours

Vladutz93
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Vladutz93 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15:00

hehe...need 1 more frost emblem for Herkuml War Token(todays daily)...that's gonna boost my haste and at the same time gonna get rid of the extra hit that i really don't need(i got 100 and smth over the hit cap).Anyways thank u all for the posts , u were rly helpful.:P

Vladutz93
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Vladutz93 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:53:36

my expertise is currently where it should be (around 26-27) so i don't need the exp glyph atm...but when i'll change my weapon with Byrtroll or smth else i think i'm gonna replace my exorcism glyph.And btw Fireenze for me when it comes to socketing/enchanting i go for strength/ap , crit and only after haste/agility.Worked best for me so far. Cheers

Previous

Return to Declined Applications