Spec: Balance

RL Name?
Carl Westman

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yepp

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Ye

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Ye it's just nice if ppl talk

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Noop

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I saw you writing in trade and thought about giving it a try. I hope I can expect a social and fun guild with ppl that can focus when it's needed but still take a joke ^^

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
58/0/13

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well I've got improved ff for the xtra hit but ill probably change that to more points in genesis if I just get some few more % of hit. The only unusual thing after that may be the 2 points in "Gale Winds" and the 1 in "Typhoon" but well I could put those xtra points in improved Insect and genesis but it's always fun to push a little bit xtra with the aoe imo :) Typhoon is just tons of fun when not raiding, it's one point wth, the fun part outweigh that point ^^. The gemming is mainly to get the +sp bonuses (always epic ofc) and ill just try putting the best enchants out there on my stuffs to.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Fearie Fire -> Starfall -> Force of Nature -> Insect Swarm -> Moonfire -> Wrath x times until -> *Eclipse* -> Starfire x times. (Keep dots up and use cd:s when possible)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I were raiding as mage in "Chemical" on Vek'nilash EU at the beginning of WoTLK. The reason I left was that I was to tired of the game at that point and I had to much to do irl.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Sartharion 10/25 - 3D on both (when it was "end gaming")
Malygos 10/25
Naxx 10/25
Uld 10/25 (All HM in 10) (FL, XT, IRON, MIM HM in 25)
TOC 10/25
TOGC 10/25 (3/5 in 25)
ICC 4/12 bosses in 10/25 (Know tacts to most bosses in there thanks to Tankspot tho)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Ye sure ill do whenever I got something interesting to say ^^

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3254/w ... 103435.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well I can say that u can prob see some wierd things in my gear, that's because with no guild I was forced to play much resto to get into pugs and also some arena with an irl m8. That's why there's those resto/pvp parts.
And well at last I can say that i'm a social guy that will try to get to know ppl the best I can. I will be focused and bring what's needed to raids (Flasks, food, pots), maybe a littlelittle fishy now and then :)

Cheers Cori

WoW Armory Link: Cori

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Cori - Druid - Balance

Postby King » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17:54

Gear is pretty Reasonable if you can replace those PVP items, (and that healing trinket which i really really want >:( ) then you'd be fine.

As you said with the Spec there are a few odd bits, i'd definitely drop typhoon and GW and put those 3 points in IIS. Unglyphed Typhoon is a great way to seriously piss off a tank so it's banned from raids pretty much =P

Others thoughts?
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19:47

We have 2 active Moonkins. 3rd isn't needed unfortunately.

No from me am afraid, decent app though.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27:25

it would be a yes from me if u give me that trinket.. :O

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Cori
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Cori » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37:12

Haha ye the trinket is pretty awsome :P
But ye I could ofc change the points from GW, Typhoon and probably even IFF as I changed the ashen ring so i'm pretty much hit capped without it.

Cori
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Cori » Tue Apr 13, 2010 19:41:15

Well I take that as a decline I guess :) I'll be bk when I get some better gear! :P Just scream here if u would find urself in need of an owl tho and gl with progress ;)

Return to Declined Applications