Spec: Destruction

RL Name?
Leo Pettersson

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I'm prepared to talk

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I don't know any players in ae.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I find out about you from the trade channel. I expect it to be a friendly guild with nice process in icc. I do also like the raiding times.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
3/13/55

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Because I think destruction is nice dps. I have gemmed mostly haste because I think it's the best way to gem.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Life tap, Coe, immolate, conflagrate, chaos bolt, incinerate - then incinerate till confla and chaos cd's are gone.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
False gods - got tired of it

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Have experiense from tanking and healing before in naxx and ulduar. Now on my lock from toc and icc

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I am if I have the time.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Dunno really. Would be nice to join ya ^^

WoW Armory Link: Haez

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Haez - Warlock - Destruction

Postby Jupsik » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:31:19

1. logged out in pvp gear.
2. I'd expect a better application then that but because i'm bored i'll take some time to explain why i like applications that one has put some effort into.
- It lets me know that they are willing to spent 5-10 minutes for the sake of joining. i mean if 10 minutes is to long for you then the 2 hours you spend wiping on a boss isn't exactly going to bring out your good side.
- Tells me something about yourself. I like to see who i'm going to be raiding with. Don't like raiding with people that don't ever say anything ever.
- Tells me if your enthusiastic about joining and raiding with us. I like raiders that contribute and not just sit there and wait for the rest of the raid to do the work for them.

There are some more things, but this is basically why i want good applications.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 14:27:53

The reason you left your last guild was because you were bored?

One of the things we probably hate the most are guild hoppers, and loot whores. The fact that you can get bored of a guild and leave makes me question your motives for wanting to join our guild.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Lajjo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Lajjo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 20:45:46

The reason I left my former guild was that I got tired of it, yes. It was a pvp guild which never made any premaids so I saw no reason in staying so I joined a IRL-guild a couple of my mates had made.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Mon Apr 12, 2010 21:36:41

Lajjo wrote:The reason I left my former guild was that I got tired of it, yes. It was a pvp guild which never made any premaids so I saw no reason in staying so I joined a IRL-guild a couple of my mates had made.

It's still a poor application. So no.

Return to Declined Applications