Spec: Holy

RL Name?
Alex

Age?

Nationality?
English

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes i can attend these times

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Word of mouth

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51/20/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I consider it a good spec, i have gemmed to sustain more mana same goes for enchants

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Beacon of light on off tank, sacred shield on main tank, spam flash of light, if anyone else in the raid sustains damage i will quickly target them and holy shock then go back to main tank, renewing beacon on off tank and sacred shield on main tank - hard to explain any more because it goes differently for different encounters

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Progress - Didnt like the leader or the atmoshpere, The Culture / Deck of Cards - Unable to raid with them due to past absences with valid reason

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Onyxia 10 & 25, Naxx 10, Obsidian sanctum 10 & 25, Ulduar - 17 10 man achievs unsure of how many bosses downed, ToC10 & 25, ToGC10 4/5, ICC10 6/12 With random achievs, ICC25 4/12 with some random achievs

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
I use Recount, Grid, Pallypower, DBM

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
i completely focus on bettering my abilities and doing better every time around, i always strive to beat healers in HPS and doing an overall better job whilst retaining my mana with a rotation i used which is very successful.

WoW Armory Link: Ripplestick

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Ripplestick - Paladin - Holy

Postby B00rz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 13:55:00

Sorry mate, I didnt even notice this application it must have been pushed to the bottom with newer posts.

But since you posted over a week ago and not replied since im guessing you've found a new guild

I'll leave this open for another week to see if your still interested then ill just lock it and move on.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Declined Applications