Spec: Destruction

RL Name?
Dimosthenis Skenderidis

Age?

Nationality?
Greek

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i do

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Wed-Thurs works perfectly only think i am not REALLY sure is Sunday.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i do,i can speak too if needed

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No sadly

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Guild Recruitment.I would expect seriousness,attendance,patience from raid members as am i will show such.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Destro 0/13/58
Demon 0/56/15

main specc is destro but i see that Demo has loads of raid buffs so i can play both really.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well as i said i have Destro as main specc and my gems-gear are for destro(Mostly) while in Demon i would get more Haste instead of Crit but that doesnt really nerfs my dps in Demon.I adapt to the situation like in bosses that needs burst dmg i go destro in bosses that requires survabillity(or if raid leader requires) i switch to demon

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
As destro i use CoE-CoD//Immolate//ChaosBolt//Conflegrate//Incinerate and so on...

As demon i use CoE-CoD // Sent pet impowered // Immolate // Corruption // Shadowbolt(When i have Molten Core,Incinerate) and when i have Decimation, Soulfire

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Well in i was in SesameStreet untill WotLK times till they migrated then joined VII wich stopped raiding when we downed Yogg-saron so i left.Now i am in anguished a kind guild but not what i am looking for(since the progress isnt really good)

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxxramas10/25 Cleared
Malygos10/25 Cleared
Sartharion10/25 Cleared
Ulduar10/25 Cleared
ToC10/25 Cleared
Toc10 HC 3/5 (with PuG tho)
ToC10 HC 2/5(with PuG too)
Icc10 9/12 (i have downed only 4/12 + dreamwalker but had tries on all the rest so i know the fights despite me and my guild couldnt down them)
Icc25 4/12 killed

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes in fact,i like the fact that u are social grp.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well i have been looking for a guild that needs a Warlock and has proper progression for quite some time and i am happy that finally one needs...I would hope that u would give me a chance to show my skills to u....THanks for ur time guys

WoW Armory Link: Gouldan

Gouldan
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Gouldan - Warlock - Destruction

Postby Gouldan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 08:41:16

Guys sorry for the inconvienience.Pay no attention to this apply atm as i have some real life issues to work out first.I will gladly re-apply in the near future...Sorry for the waste.

Return to Declined Applications