Spec: Demonology

RL Name?
Nikolaj Mazur

Age?

Nationality?
Im from Denmark

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Im using Vent atm, can DL TS3 ofc and have no problem talking

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No sorry, i just moved to Frostmane

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i just saw a post in the trade channel and thought id give it a go. I would expect alot of raiding and fun while doing it. Also i like to do loads of random stuff outside of raid hours :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Demo 0/56/15
Affli 55/0/16

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Demo is a very good support spec for any raid, gives the raid roughly 450sp if im fully buffed. It dosent do to good damage though but the support makes up for that.
Affliction is the best dps spec for locks atm and its really fun to play aswell. Ive mainly focused my gear and gems towards SP and Hasta since those are the most powerfull stats for lock.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
as demo i just have to make sure that i keep immolate and corruption up all the time without clipping and fill with SB untill Molten core procs (at that point i cast 3x Incinerate)
As Affliction i start with a SB, then haunt, then Corruption then UA then CoA, fill with Sb and renew haunt when needed and dots when needed. Pretty easy :)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
As i said im all new on this realm so havent been in any guilds yet :)

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Everything except up to icc 11/12

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Of course :)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Can email you a picture if needed, dont have any uploaded :(

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Dont have any logs im afraid /;

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well im a guy from Denmark who has been playing WoW Since release (: Ive always been hooked to the PVE part and still is. Ive been located on Ragnaros pretty much since release so thought i would try something new and i moved to Frostmane. Atm im looking for a pretty active end game guild and i was hoping that it would be After Effect (;
Dont really know what else to say (: Feel free to ask question if you want to though :)

WoW Armory Link: Jokes

Jokes
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Jokes - Warlock - Demonology

Postby Jokes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 09:53:17

Just to add, im counting on changing my wrathfull back to the one from frost emblems this week. And also im gathering mats to lvl enchanting (: Mining isent really that suited for pve :P

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33:09

Gear is pretty reasonable, lacking a few items but not many and that's easily sorted. Glyphs and Spec are fine no issues there. rotation mentioned is indeed the core rotation, but you didn't mention using a curse / LT buff or spamming the crap out of soul fire in execute phase =P Assuming that much is obvious anyway.

Other's opinions?
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Jokes
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Jokes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04:11

No i didnt really think of mentioning Drain Soul/Soul Fire executes :P But its pretty simple, just spam Drain/soulfire and renew dots when they run out :) Life tap is just rutine and is always kept up (: And yes my gear needs a few upgrades here and there but pug-life is hard-life if you understand what im saying :P

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25:01

JUMANJI!!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Jokes
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Jokes » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:25:07

Is that good or is that bad? :P

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Apr 23, 2010 20:18:22

noooo not Jumanji! Guess you need hope you get lucky when you roll the dice!

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Saintofkillers
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Saintofkillers » Fri Apr 23, 2010 22:43:55

Yay im with Boorz on this one JUMANJI!! FTW baby but dont get me playing that one seems my dice are set to fail everytime when i rolling them :ugeek:

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 08:56:03

Might aswell give the guy a trial I know nothing about warlocks so jumanji was my best answer =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Declined Applications