RL Name?
Oliver Palmhoj Jokumsen

Age?
17, I will turn 18 later this year

Nationality?
I'm Danish

Can you speak and understand English?
Perfectly :)
I'm attending a school with english in the second highest level, I have a good pronunciation and a large vocabulary

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, in weekends I have even more time

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
I'm already used to talking to players doing raids, at the moment I am not familiar with TS3, but I'm been using VT for a long time, besides I like talking to guild members, it's nice with a social guild :)

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I know a paladin in the guild, he goes by the name Fireenze

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I heard of it through two irl friends.
My expectations is some good raids and a nice envoirement, with social and ambitious players.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
MS - Retri: 5-11-55
OS - Protection: 4-55-12

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I'm in this spec because it's what I believe will deliver most dps, it's a merge between some of the best retrispecs avaible.
My gems is almost pure strength for most possible DPS.
My enchants are the same way, the optimal enchants for the optimal damage.
And of course some 'must have' stuff like +10 stats, haste back enchant and a nice meta.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Something like:
DS prio, then CS, Judgement of Wisdom(to keep mana up), Exorcism(given it's instant), Consecration, and then what ever get's ready first. But DS-CS-Judgement prio(in that order)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
My current guild is A Few Good Fellas
I'm seaking other ways for better raiding possiblities and times + some more social members, there a few people in my current guild that I enjoy talking to though. However I would also like to try something new.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
I've attended anything from Onyxia10 to Ice Crown Citatel 25 with afgf.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, I think it's nice to have a forum where you can discuss the aspects of the game as well as the guild.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
I can briefly explain it, it's very simple. A few modifications (e.g. Xperl), and of course DMB, Recount, OMEN and so on.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Unfortunatly I do not have any, if you believe my word. Then my DPS is like (up to) 20k on trash in ICC20 and (up to) 8k on singletarget fights.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well, I'm pretty social, fun and realiable :)
I'll of course do my best to help the guild in any possible raid, or other acticity, and I'm always willing to give a hand to a member, if he needs a tank for e.g. daily hc or any achivement :)
-I'm an inscriptor :)
If I'm in doubt om something in wow, I have a few good mentors to tend to (both paladins, and other alts)

WoW Armory Link: Saluht

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Saluht - Paladin - Retribution

Postby B00rz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 02:03:45

Did you know you are our 666th member to the site?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Thu Apr 22, 2010 08:26:10

No minor glyphs, pvp bracers, and a cheap gem in gloves wich are t10 and your lacking enchants on a few pieces.

No from me.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 09:58:52

Isnt A Few Good Fellas one of the best horde guilds on frostmane? Why would you leave them to come to us =P

I'm up for giving you a trial or social, your gear is behind what we need but you are friends with Fireenze and he has proven himself a good player. Only thing I will say is that with your gear being so low you might not get into raids as it is usually Rza who is Raid Leader and he likes to take the strongest groups available. Also we have had problems in the past where we have taken undergear people to raids, they have gotten the loot they need and then left us to join other guilds without a second thought. Which as you can imagine can be damn annoying and is why we dont usually let people join the guild if their gear is below the standard of the rest of the guild.

Saluht
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Saluht » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19:25

None of the minor glyphs avaible for Retridins isn't really good, except for maybe the LoH one. I'm looking to replace thoose bracers... And I'm gonna replace the gloves in a few days with the Lightsworn Gauntles, and I'm gonna put in some +20 str gems.
The reason why I wanna switch guilds is because I wanna get into a more social guild, and to get some more raiding done.

How does your trials act in raids?

And yeas, I'm very aware that I was the 666th member of the site, it was quite an achivement ;P

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13:17

Btw. Sense undead minor glyph is a good one, 1% increased damage against undead and since icc is full of undead its worth it. I don't know how many paladins I've had to tell to use this glyph as it is probably the only useful one except the LOH one

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Apr 22, 2010 15:26:52

Mirroring what zen said. No excuse for applying to the guild and having "cheaper" enchants and non epic gems.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Apr 22, 2010 15:35:00

Rza wrote:Mirroring what zen said. No excuse for applying to the guild and having "cheaper" enchants and non epic gems.

Likewise.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Saluht
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Saluht » Thu Apr 22, 2010 17:22:06

stil sceptic at about that glyph, it can be up to 200 dps extra on trash, it's something I guess.
Besides, I don't wanna buy a gem to 300-400g for +4 str, when I'm in one or two days is getting way better gloves, just seems like a waste.

Pride
Naruto
Naruto

Postby Pride » Thu Apr 22, 2010 18:14:18

Saluht wrote:stil sceptic at about that glyph, it can be up to 200 dps extra on trash, it's something I guess.
Besides, I don't wanna buy a gem to 300-400g for +4 str, when I'm in one or two days is getting way better gloves, just seems like a waste.

It's about 140g, 10k honor or 20 Emblems of Triumph for a Cardinal Ruby. Find a nice JC to cut it for you. You cannot fool us that a Cardinal Ruby is 300-400g.

PvP wrists, and not even Wrathful. No minor glyphs. The wrong Ashen Verdict ring. These are minor flaws, but are an easy fix to perfection. And perfection is not hard to obtain, and I'm not talking about gear. Just about enchants, gems, glyphs, talents, etc.

Next

Return to Declined Applications