Spec: Protection

RL Name?
Korosh

Age?

Nationality?
Iranian / Norway

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, but wouldnt say 100% because of my work! But will sing up for those i can attend!

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No, just moved to frostmane!

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Was askin in trade if there was any ICC25 raiding guild recruiting and someone ( Fixie ) whispered me and told me to send an apply.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
15/3/53

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Because i enjoy tankin more than dps and my gear is always epic gemed and enchanted.. takin good care of my character!

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
any player should now their character in my openion. I know my class + spec well but cant say 100% ( open for advices )

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
havent been in a guild. only guild i was one from another server and i joined like a week ago because of a friend.. i did attend to two raids and both was wipe feast all the night so it got pointless because people was doin same mistake and i think when that happens is a waste of time and gets annoying. WHen man wipe so next time you shouldnt do the same mistake but if you do that means your not interested in what your doin so better leave it there.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
OS, VOA, TOC, Ony, naxx 10/25 - TOGC10 4/5, ICC10 6/12, ICC25 6/12. Havent done much of ulduar.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Sure, if for usefull information.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Don't have!

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
DOn't have sorry!

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Adult, polie and friendly person... well there is much man can say about himself but it's better to let time show both ways!

WoW Armory Link: Korosh

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Korosh - Warrior - Protection

Postby Zen » Mon May 03, 2010 21:10:26

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
any player should now their character in my openion. I know my class + spec well but cant say 100% ( open for advices )

You might wanna answer that again m8. read the question this and redo it. Also as it comes to warrior im no big fan of stacking stamina since i belive it fails big time.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Korosh
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Korosh » Mon May 03, 2010 21:22:13

No worries fella i will leave it there. Ty for the time!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon May 03, 2010 23:32:09

We do actually need a prot warrior, the big issue though 90% if ICC only requires 2 tanks, and unless your dualspec can compete with other dps, then their no really great need to bring a 3rd tank unfortuately, atm we have 2 with a warrior/pala tanking for putricide etc.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications