Spec: Fury

RL Name?
Pierre Lind

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes i can

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Yes i am , during raids im not the talkie person , but any other time i wouldnt say no to a good chat =)

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Ive played with acoupple of the ppl in the guild other then that i just heard that its a great guild with good ppl

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well ive been playing with this specc for some time now and tryed acoupple of other speccs and feel that this is the one were i get most dps, and i geared and gemmed for 100% arp wich i have and the ench its just the best for me as a fury warr =)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
not rage dumping too much if i dont got much rage though i usually got it so just doin my normal ability rotation and using instant slam as often as possible . BT>WW ragedump=hs (slam when procc)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Atm im in Deck of cards but alot of ppl reasently droped and the guild is now reforming into a 10man hm and i dont feel that its for me , i would like to clear the 25man content and then go for the 25 hm , befor that i was in beyond waiting for a trail oppertunety but never got one , and befor that i was i esxurge domine for a while but got tierd of ppl allways slacking on farm bosses and not preforming what they could .

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Naxx10&25 clear , OS 10/25 clear , Maly 10&25 clear , Ulduar 10&25 clear(not algalon), Toc 10&25 clear Togc 10&25(3/5)(2/5) Icc10/10hm 12/12&5/12 , Icc25 8/12.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes , im a very social person and allways digg in to other ppls threads =)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://pici.se/588950/

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/inmy ... etails/18/

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well im a social and nice guy who allways show up in time and allways are available for the guild both for raids and anything else =) i will allways be open for constructive criticism and try to change it as soon as possible and i will allways give my all for the guild to progress even if its change my specc or give away my spot for another player , i guess you can call me a good teamplayer =) well there rest i hope to be able to show you ingame.

WoW Armory Link: Pooù

Moots
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Pooù - Warrior - Fury

Postby Moots » Wed May 05, 2010 00:07:12

done a few raids with this guy before, remember him being pretty solid. just throwing in my 2 pence :)
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
George S. Patton

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Wed May 05, 2010 15:42:22

Gear and specc looks good. but we atm have 2 fury warriors so im guessing it would be tight to squeese you in a raid.

Other officers opinions?
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed May 05, 2010 23:07:21

Full on DPS warriors. Sorry

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications