Character Name: Fryptix
Class: Druid :druid:
Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
My real life name is Chay Carnell.

Age?
I am 18 years of age this month!

Nationality?
I was born in australia but i live in the UK so im dual because of parents, good times.

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes :P

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I am confident i will be able to make these raid times for the week, how ever some nights in my locla area (Chelmsford) there is a decent night out in town at a bar on wednesdays that i look foward to. If this is a critcal factor to my application i understand.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Yes, I am familiarised with TS3.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Unfortunatley not yet, How ever i used to be in the guild when you were alliance side, under the same name of Fryptix, i believe if you google the word fryptix the application is the first link although it no longer exists when you navigate to it.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Noticed the guild name when i was running around but it was below a horde player, so i was like ?!?!?!?! and then was informed the guild faction changed XD

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
14/00/57 - RESTO & 56/00/15 - BALANCE both of these speccs i am experianced with and geared to 5.1k+ gs (I hate GEARSCORE!!!! RAGE!!!!)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I enjoy playing both of these speccs.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Erm usually start with a regrowth on tanks rejuv's etc, lifebloom stacking and chucking in WG when raid dmg starts, occasionally throwing in a nourish if hots are not enough to keep a raid member up. this based on the slighty quicker cast time than regrowth if needed in a panic.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Erm, i was in a random guild i got invited to when i faction changed called DO IT LIKE THE HORDE, this was mainly just because my alts got invited to it so i followed for the ride whilst i was looking around for a constructive guild.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
I have experiance in all the raiding content up to ICC, i have yet to enter the raid instance although i have read up tactics for the first few bosses because of being tempted to join PUGS, tactics hasn't really been a problem for me, as mentioned in my first application over a year ago i was in an intense raiding guild where tactics were learnt very fast or kick.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, i used to use forums when i was in the guil closed circle which has recently reformed on scarshield legion.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Erm, its stock UI really just Xperl raidframes for healing.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
I havent any :(.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I hope you have not found my application to lengthy and i understand if you wish to decline me based on raid times being 100% all the time based on the wednesday thing. Thanks.

WoW Armory Link: Fryptix

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Fryptix - Druid - Restoration

Postby King » Fri May 07, 2010 10:26:58

Gear might be a bit behind our current progress. Most talents are ok but you might be better off going further down the balance tree to get celestial focus since your haste isn't that high, and Haste is better than Crit by a significant margin while under the haste cap.

We already have 2 resto druids and i'm not sure there would be any reason to have a third.

Other officers may wish to comment but it's still a no from me i'm afraid.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Fryptix
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Fryptix - Druid - Restoration

Postby Fryptix » Fri May 07, 2010 14:05:24

Okay mate i understand, cheers for looking.

Return to Declined Applications