Spec: Protection

RL Name?
Kevin

Age?

Nationality?
Norway, tromso

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yepp

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
I don't like talking..though i can listen , I got Ventrilo, but if you aint using that I could download Teamspeak3

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
no I don't

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you guys through someone in /2 (trade) =p i expect that we can raid and have a good community.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
5/7/59

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
As long as im always over/ just at defense cap (545) i usually just stack stamina, but if meta require for example a red gem too, i would use Defender's Gem. I gem and enchant almost only stamina for much more health and being able to be taken alot of damage before dying.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Bosses I do (lets pretend that im MT and pulling boss (otherwise i wont use taunt)):
Taunt-Devastate-Rend-Shield Slam (if im starting to loose Threat i would use Thunder clap or Mocking blow)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I just made a guild myself..though it would be easy, then one of my friend (officer, not irl friend) went insane and kicked ppl so we disbanded and now that ex-officer/friend is on ignore..

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Icecrown Citadel
Vault of Archavon
Ruby Sanctum(when it comes)
Weekly raid
Trial of the crusader (25) for trinket. which i never get...

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Maybe, depends on my mood ^_^

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well, I was going to quit wow for Age of Conan (new expansion :D) though when i googled Age of Conan PvE i got really sad for the looks of it, So I bought gamecard today and i transfered a 73 shaman from my friend (was allowed). So now im ready to do some hardcore raiding. Im usually on every day, if i aint on a day it might be something wrong (Gamecard,Computer or if I got something important to do)

WoW Armory Link: Razstah

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Razstah - Warrior - Protection

Postby Zen » Mon May 17, 2010 15:30:34

sry have to decline you m8.

Gear isnt near good enough for our current progress, you have no enchants, stacking stamina is not the way for a warrior, many do i know that but im against it big time. also the specc and glyphs can be changed abit for better performance.

gems i would recomend you to get some expertise ones since your below cap ( 26 is the cap), and you have way to much hit that you need to get rid of (6.50% is where you should be arround and your at 10% + atm)
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon May 17, 2010 16:18:19

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Icecrown Citadel
Vault of Archavon
Ruby Sanctum(when it comes)
Weekly raid
Trial of the crusader (25) for trinket. which i never get...

btw 'Prior' means what raids you have done before making this application

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Kevinjoha
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Kevinjoha » Mon May 17, 2010 17:46:00

I can easily follow up a guide on what to do and like that..I got lots of gold so that be np.

and for that prior raiding thing, sorry I misunderstood, but I have done almost all raids except:

Naxxramas (only weekly bosses)
Ulduar (only some weekly bosses tho)
The Obsidian Sanctum

and on main i have done The Obsidian Sanctum .

I know stacking stamina wouldnt be the best, but if I dont do that, people says like when i gonna join a pugg "Your health is to low..blablabla" and if i am to remove stamina gems i would be even worse.

And the spec I use was from a guide when i leveled, I was going to fix every little wrongs like enchants and stuff when i actually joined a raiding guild, but by the looks of it, not sure that will happen..

Kevinjoha
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Kevinjoha » Thu May 20, 2010 18:06:02

double post..well what is happening?..-.- :warlock: :warrior:

Pride
Naruto
Naruto

Postby Pride » Thu May 20, 2010 20:09:50

Kevinjoha wrote:double post..well what is happening?..-.- :warlock: :warrior:

3 days have passed, yet there's no improvement on enchants and gems. You are lacking enchants on pretty much every gear piece you have. Enchants are mandatory when it comes to raiding.

Return to Declined Applications