Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Frans

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, have no school atm

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I dont have

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
in trade, a very nice and serious guild, what i like

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
restoration 57 speccs, and balance 14 speccs

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i like the specc couse it is good in raid healing, and my gemming is almost everything just SP couse it is good for druids couse their HOTS tics much harder, and my enchants is spirit and SP

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
regrowth, rej, and then a LB on thank, and set out rej on pll who needs in raid, and the Wild growth is very good at healing raid, so my rotation is rej, wild growth, and then swiftmend if some member drpping HP fast.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
my last guild was not a serious guild, it was more like social, and i felt that i needed to gear up a bit before i joined a serious and good guild, couse i dont want to be boosted trough all raids, i want to be a part of the raiding. and feel that im not useless., and i leaved couse i felt that i was ready to start playing serious.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
ICC most, but some Toc, and Toc HC, some onyxia.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 174400.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 180102.jpg

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Thank you for reading this, and wish me Gl :D

WoW Armory Link: Kwixas

Return to Declined Applications