Spec: Combat

RL Name?
Henrik

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, there will be no problem

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Yes I am

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No i don't, unfortunarly

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I was just looking around and came across youre beatuiful guild. I think that the main reason why I would join youre guild is beacause you are trying to progress and I would love to be a part of that, also it seems alot fun that you also is a social guild.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
20/51/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I am this specc mostly beacause it beats the hell out of assasin in the "funpart" and also because i started to get good enough gear to change to combat a while ago. I've tried the Eviscerate combat specc but didn't like it as much as the rupture specc I am doing now beacause this one requiers alot of more timing and also can generate a little more damage.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Take haste-pot 1 sec before combat, popp glove-enchant and adrenalin rush, SnD at 2-3 CP, put up a rupture at 5 CP, after adrenalin is finished i take bladeflurry and killingspree usually together with berserking. When my 4-set bonus popps and both SnD and rupture is fine ill usually put in a Eviscerate. Also always ToT when not on CD.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Sine metu who cleared 10/12 ICC normal, later on we faction changed away from that. Daylight was an irl-guild who just broked up and got disbanded. Now axe, wich is just a temporary guild iv'e joined since we just faction-changed.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
I have done 10/12 ICC normal, done ToGC and done some ulduar(mostly for fun).

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, that wouldn't be a problem :)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9246/snarfognom.png

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Well i haven't got that but with new ICC-buff, i've puted out ~12k dps in 10 man version on for example festergut/saurfang(Dps-race).

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I am a social guy at 18 years old who is mostly chillin with my computer and coca cola, allthough i go to school in my home city in southern Sweden and play some golf with my friends in the summer.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Snarfognom (link to armory)

WoW Armory Link: snarfognom

Return to Declined Applications