Class: Priest :priest:
Spec: Shadow

RL Name?
Line

Age?

Nationality?
Danish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i speak and understand english fluently.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Well atm im only lvl 72 and im applying as casual since this character is an alt and the only one i have on frostmane. My main is on Doomhammer and im raiding in there 3 days a week.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
I don't have teamspeak3 yet (only 2), but that i can do something about, and yes i am prepared to talk to ppl if i get on TS when not raiding.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Nope i don't know anyone in the guild, found you on frostmane forum on wow-europe.com, and since my other chars are on another server i dont have any one on this one that can vouch for me, but if you go to doomhammer you can ask Zalladin, Tharfariel, Sabrejo and Rainhios about me (Current GM and officers in main guild).

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
As stated i found you on the frostmane forums on wow-europe.com.
What i expect from the guild? Well i expect some nice social ppl that i can talk with when im online and that i might go raiding with someday.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
I have dualspec and when i lvl 80 they will be: Shadow: 13/0/58 and Discipline: 57/14/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I chose shadow as mainspec because i like to dps and have done a whole lot of healing on my druid on doomhammer, and discipline i have as offspec because its nice to have the opportunity to heal if needed and think disc is more effective than holy.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Well since im not lvl 80 yet im not quite sure about that yet, but will learn that im sure :)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
As written before my mains are on the server Doomhammer and they are in the raiding guild We Die Alot.
Before that i was in the guild Chromatic Dragonflight, but they mergered with We Die Alot (the reason why im there now). Previous to that i was in Forgotten Legends, but left because they didnt really progress further than naxx at the time (some time after Ulduar came out).
In most of BC i wasn't really in a guild since I leveled most of my alts in that time and had a long break just before WOTLK came out.
In vanilla i was in 2 raiding guilds. We Die Alot which i left at that time because of a major breakup in the raiding team and from there i joined the guild B I G, whom i raided with until BC came out.
(All of the guilds are on Doomhammer ofc.)

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Well this is my first horde char and first highlvl char on frostmane, but i have 4 lvl 80's on alliance on Doomhammer server that are somewhat experienced raiders. My main is an elemental shaman with a GS of 5550, raiding with the guild We Die Alot.

Experience:
Naxx 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, ToC 10/25, Onyxia 10/25, VoA 10/25 (all 4 bosses), ICC progress 10 man is 11/12 down, ICC progress 25 man is 10/12 down.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Although i am not lvl 80 and not applying for a raidspot i really hope you will consider taking me in, as i would very much like to join a guild with nice and mature players that i might have the chance of raiding with some day when im lvl 80 and the gear is appropriate.

WoW Armory Link: Zhadowfox

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Zhadowfox - Priest - Shadow

Postby Jupsik » Thu Aug 05, 2010 01:56:38

i think we are really not recruiting at the moment and as for casuals, you might even say we have to many of them.
Sorry.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Aug 05, 2010 13:44:05

Wasent aware we had put anything on wow forums. but as jupsik says we are not recruiting atm. Sorry

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 13:49:13

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Aug 05, 2010 17:30:39

that thing is ancient, it even has fal and talho on it =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]