Character Name: Meichi
Class: Shaman :shaman:
Spec: Restoration

Name?
Jordan Cotton

Age? (18+ Only).

Nationality?
English

We are a very sociable group and playing as a team is absolutely essential to us, Have you got Teamspeak3 and can you communicate clearly in English?
I most certainly can

AFX raids 2/3 times a week and we expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights! Currently this is a Wednesday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 servertime
i should be able to do pretty much all of them

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i found out through a friend who was in contact with someone from your guild about the 2 of us joining you

Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
ive geared towards a mastery build to help my heals when players are on a lower health this does help in cases such as tank healing and areas where my chain heal can effectively bounce between the group (elegon final 20ish%, Feng etc) while this build is not the most mana efficient i have found that it is the most powerful build and as long as mana is managed properly it generally isnt a problem (if mana ever became a problem i would switch to a more critty build for the big heals at no extra cost)

We raid 10 man's only and offspecing/alts is extremely desirable to us? What is your offspec and is it well geared? Do you have any Alts?
my offspec is garbage how ever i do have a decently geared BM hunter that i would be happy to bring along

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
i dont particularly have a rotation as such its more of a prio based system, first of all make sure earth shield is up at all times, keep rip tide up on the tank(s), fill in health gaps with healing wave (free heal pretty much) if tank healing (heavy damage: riptide to get tidal waves, Unleash life, Greater healing wave(or healing wave for supercrit chance if theirs time to get a greater in if it doesnt crit), greater healing wave etc) (light damage: rip tide, unleash life, healing wave, healing wave (chain heal if near to melee with health deficit). if group healing and group stacked, Unleash life, Healing Rain, Chain heal spam, repeat.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Bound in Blood on Stormrage, im leaving because the guild isnt progressing at the rate promised to us as well as the fact that the server just seems to have died in recent months and theres nothing left on the server

Raiding experience? (MoP only)
first 6 on normal and all on lfr as healer

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
i am indeed

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (imgur links only please)
http://i.imgur.com/VGZRZdm.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Yeah, first of all id like to say sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes, im pretty ill at the time of writing this application, id also like to say im looking to join a community as well as a guild, i play a lot of other games such as BF3 and many others just dont really have anyone to play with other than my friend who will also be applying, and id love to play with other like minded players so you guys seem perfect.

now a little about me, im currently studying games design at uni although im taking a year out atm, i have my own youtube channel and i love editting videos, just havent really had too much time to do any atm, i play games pretty much all the time, if im not with my fiancé ill probably be playing games. ive been an avid wow player since the very beginning and cleared all the previous raid content (excluding: original naxx and dragon soul on normal) ive also played pretty much all of the battlefields except 1943 im a keen mmo and fps player and enjoy the occasional rts or rpg, my current loves are wow, bf3, planetside 2 and blacklight retribution (although havent played much of the latter recently). i like to have a laugh while playing games there pretty much what i dedicate all my time to in one way shape or form (playng, videos, researching/watching, making them). i think thats it cant think of much else if you want to ask me anything just ask.

oh heres the armory links to my chars
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... chi/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... has/simple

my shammys gear isnt brilliant but ive been extremely unlucky with drops, but i can easily hold my own in the right situations(i have 2 healed the first 4 bosses in MSV without any problems

WoW Armory Link: Meichi

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Meichi - Shaman - Restoration

Postby f1xxx3r » Tue Feb 12, 2013 21:19:45

Looks good!
I would gem/reforge differently: dropping some spirit and reforging mastery/haste into crit but that's a matter of personal preference I guess.
I have lost touch with hunters since cata and cannot comment on that.

I would prefer if you would come on your hunter or switch to ele since we're pretty good on the healer front at the moment. Waiting on the rest of the officers' opinion on this.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 21:39:13

great application mate exactly what we're looking for however we aren't really looking for another healer.

Hunter would be great or if you look into going Ele am sure we could accommodate you.

What class does your mate play?

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Links
Splinter
Splinter

Postby Links » Tue Feb 12, 2013 23:12:10

Hey, im the chap your mate spoke to yesterday! Great application and you sound just like the kind of guys we are after, class wise isnt ideal, but you going ele would work if you were happy doing so, or your hunter i guess. Like i said to your mate, it's more about finding like minded people like us. Thumps up from me with tweaks to our set up/you going dps. Hope to speak to you guys soon x

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Wed Feb 13, 2013 06:56:32

I wanna play aswelllllll. I hate you all. Also not many applications give off the feeling that the applicant has actually read the ''about'' section of the guild they are applying for.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Links
Splinter
Splinter

Postby Links » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24:40

forget your law degree and come and play!! It pains me to admit your right jup, best application we've had for a long while

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Wed Feb 13, 2013 14:20:02

I like this application. :D
But yeah, you should look into going elemental instead. :p

M3dPak
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby M3dPak » Wed Feb 13, 2013 14:36:27

yo sorry for the late reply im pretty much bed ridden atm quite ill im not sure about ele tbh ive played it before and tbh with ya i think gauging my eyeballs out with a spork would be more fun, but thats just me, i mean im possibly still open to the idea but i think that if it came down to the choice i would probably prefer either playing my hunter or if at all possible in any way resto shammy.

thanks for all the support i suppose you could say

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Wed Feb 13, 2013 15:01:02

If you die, can I haz your stuff?

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

M3dPak
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby M3dPak » Wed Feb 13, 2013 15:08:56

depends, if your wanting my pc im taking that to the grave ive spent too much on that to let someone else enjoy it :P

Next

Return to Declined Applications