Class: Death Knight :dk:
Spec: Frost

Name?
My name is Danijel Kosic.

Age? (18+ Only).
I am 20 years old.

Nationality?
My nationality is Slovenian.

We are a very sociable group and playing as a team is absolutely essential to us, Have you got Teamspeak3 and can you communicate clearly in English?
I have TS3 and will be able to communicate cearly in English.

AFX raids 2/3 times a week and we expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights! Currently this is a Wednesday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 servertime
I was raiding 4 times a week so this should not be a problem at all.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I was not really raiding since Cata, and most of the guilds I was in are gone. But you can ask Crimson staff, they may tell you something about me, hope not bad.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found you through WoWProgress website. My expectation from this guild to be friendly and fair to the guildies.

Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
As Frost DK your main stat is Strength, you can never get enough of that. Then you want to cap your Hit rating and Expertise to 7.50% you wouldnt like to miss with Obliterate, Next stat is Haste for 2H frost or Mastery for DW frost, but I mainly play 2H, after comess Crit rating and the worst stat should be Mastery.

We raid 10 man's only and offspecing/alts is extremely desirable to us? What is your offspec and is it well geared? Do you have any Alts?
I can also play Unholy or Blood, my blood spec is around 490 ilvl but I prefer staying dps. I dont have any serious alts at the moment but I am working on my hpala.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
For my optimal dps I would go with keeping my diseases up on target on all times, using my Obliterate with Killing Machine procs or when any of runes are capped, Frost stike when my Runic Power is capped, Howling blast if there is a Rime proc and Soul Reaper if target is below 35% thats for single target as frost. Only difference between single target and aoe, you use Howling blast insead of Obliterate and Death and Decay of CD and Plague Strike if both unholy runes are up. As frost your only cd is Pillar of frost which you want to have on cd all the time since its only 1 min cd.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Jednu limenku chega(Kazzak) - This was my first guild I was raiding with my Hunter but mostly I thing they just pugged alot of people, I was happy with it until GM started stealing loot after that I quitted and took a break from wow.
Tevinter(Silvermoon) - This was 25man raiding guild I got 6/7 FL and 8/8 DS with them on my DK, at first I was there as back up, then they accepted me as trial, got promoted to raider and after that guild jost got disbanded as in again the GM was doing something wrong, nobody liked him at the end. So then I moved to the Al'Akir with friends.
Crimson(Al'akir) - I am social here so It doesnt really metter.

Raiding experience? (MoP only)
I have cleared 13/16 Normal T14, But dont have much experience with T15 Raid which is ToT, I did some research about this raid.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I am willing to use forum actively. Also if you are absent you should tell this on the forums, there is always some usefull stuff on forums.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (imgur links only please)
http://i.imgur.com/wCY54Rj.jpg - in action.
http://i.imgur.com/gqlFt2h.jpg - playtime.

Addons I am using atm are(might do some changes):
-NPCScan
-Auctionator
-AtlasLoot
-CLC DK
-Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
-Postal
-Recount
-ReforgeLite
-ElvUI
-DBM with all the content there is

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pun5zs8jrby0l3vl/
some lfr action I did few day ago.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Thank you for your time reading my application and consideration.

I like to listen to music, electronic music mostly. I like to eat healthy food. I like to help people, and when it comes to progression, I try to put out my maximum. I am trying to upgrade my pc as much as I can with like low price but still decent hardware, I haven't had any big problems with FPS lagging, but here and there comes a bluescreen but I can't figure out what causes it. I never had any problems with headsets and microphones what so ever. But my Internet connection provider is quite bad, sadly I can't get better one, waiting for an optic cable to go trough so I will finally have a good connection but mainly I don't have lag, like once a month that I have terrible lag but I can't figure that out ether.

WoW Armory Link: Wrops

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Wrops - Death Knight - Frost

Postby Rza » Mon May 13, 2013 10:11:35

Hi buddy. Thank you for your application but we are not actively recruiting at the moment.

We raid with a small group of close friends and we have no spots available currently.

Sorry man. x

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Wrops
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Wrops » Mon May 13, 2013 10:39:57

Thanks for answer, have fun raiding.

Links
Splinter
Splinter

Postby Links » Mon May 13, 2013 16:26:10

As Rza said we are not recruiting currently, however a really nice application, and if a spot does become available we will be sure to get in contact if needed!

Thanks for taking the time.

Cheers

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Tue May 14, 2013 06:27:42

his most likely not reading this anymore :D... also something feels off about the part where he quit wow just because the gl stole loot. If it was just for that very reason then it might say something about his ''short fuse'' making rage-quits a probable event.

On the up side I do feel for him.. I can still recall when a piece of druid loot dropped and the GL just stole it... :D

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Return to Declined Applications