Hey There

Come say Hi and feel free to post within our community forums. Recruitment for teamafx/DayZ will done here soon also!

zeraturedcode
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Hey There

Postby zeraturedcode » Fri Aug 10, 2012 18:39:04

Hello , My names is Costy ( name derived from Constantine ) i am from Romania , i am 27 and i play day z on a regular basis unfortunately i do not have with whom to play it ( i have 2 friends but they have families and they play like 2-3 hours a week ) and alone is pretty sad to play a game when you are facing most of the times squads of at least 2 people. I've bumped in to you guys watching youtube and saw you guys have same fun and is exactly what i am looking for, some fun with a relaxed bunch of people. I am mainly interested in a group to pvp with, all the gear i can get myself atm i have an M105 with and secondary ls85(but gear is temporary in this game). If you have any questions and if i missed anything feel free to ask.

best regards Zeratu

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Hey There

Postby Rza » Fri Aug 10, 2012 22:33:55

Hey Buddy Welcome.

Unfortunately at this moment in time we aren't looking into adding any new players. Sorry.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

zeraturedcode
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Hey There

Postby zeraturedcode » Fri Aug 10, 2012 22:56:44

I understand that , thanks for your time.

Return to Play on the teamafx DayZ Server? Introduce yourself here!