Guess the Game and win any game off Steam // Edition 1

Public News Announcements

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Guess the Game and win any game off Steam // Edition 1

Postby Rza » Wed Jun 20, 2012 21:47:54

So my weekly update this week is as the title says, who ever can correctly identify the game cover below, I will buy you any game off steam (through gifting) for up to the value of £39.99 - I dunno what what the fuck that is in your other currencies but there aint much games these days that go over £30 on Steam, so its more that enough. If you wish you can wait for a game in the future its entirely up to you.

The first box will be chosen by the first person to reply to my post and their chosen box will be revealed tomorrow night around 8pm GMT. A warning on the shoutbox will be given. Click below for the rules. This is open to ANYONE by the way, so any random vistors, feel free to signup and guess.

Rules:
1. The current screenshot is from the game cover and its just blurred to hell and back but the colours are the same on the box.
2. Its not something easy but I think most people should know what it is. If you don't. tough shit and Up Yours!
3. The boxes will be taken away chosen by the person who has I think has had the best guess on that particular day. One box will be revealed per day till someone guesses it.
4. The images behind the boxes will still be slightly distorted in some shape or form.
5. No clues will be given at all unless all boxes are revealed and no one correctly guesses it - if this is the case I will give clues till we have a winner.
6. I will reveal each box at around 8pm GMT and will give a warning on the shoutbox to make sure everyone has an equal chance. If you can't make it online then, then tough shit and Up Yours!
7. Each person has 1 guess per box Reveal. Only your first answer will be taken!
8. Good Luck and Have Fun.

I intend to do more of these in the future and may change things up a bit and give gift vouchers or something, we'll see if this one is a success or not.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Guess the Game and win any game off Steam // Edition 1

Postby fops » Wed Jun 20, 2012 22:25:15

I'm not going to guess shit, so at least I get to choose a box? =)

Btw, nice idea, but you should find a sponsor. BEFORE you go broke eventually
Real eyes realize real lies

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jun 20, 2012 22:31:29

Nah I wont go broke don't worry :P

It won't be every week, probarly every few months or so.

And yes you can pick the first box seeing as you replied first.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Wed Jun 20, 2012 23:06:26

6 it is then! Good luck, guys!

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Wed Jun 20, 2012 23:08:00

Wait. I'm confused.

Is the whole "rainbow" red/blue/yellow coloured stuff the game cover too... Or is that a background image that will be replaced with whatever square is revealed?

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Wed Jun 20, 2012 23:11:26

RandomTask wrote:Wait. I'm confused.

Is the whole "rainbow" coloured stuff the game cover too... Or is that a background image that will be replaced with whatever square is revealed?

I'm sure you'll figure it out tomorrow, as I just chose the box, so that can't be it.

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Wed Jun 20, 2012 23:13:40

fops wrote:

Is the whole "rainbow" coloured stuff the game cover too... Or is that a background image that will be replaced with whatever square is revealed?

I'm sure you'll figure it out tomorrow, as I just chose the box, so that can't be it.

I'm going to win it tomorrow. No joke ;D

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jun 20, 2012 23:15:49

It's all the cover but it's been distorted at the moment to make it impossible to guess. When the box is revealed it will show that square of the image. The box revealed will still be distorted a little but you'll be able to see it what's on it unlike at the moment where it's just a wash of colour.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jun 20, 2012 23:18:06

RandomTask wrote:
fops wrote:

I'm going to win it tomorrow. No joke ;D

Its not easy. If anyone gets its on 1 box, I'd be impressed

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43:41

How many tries you got? I'm assuming 1guess per try but don't know how many tries :D

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Next

Return to News