Heroic Dark Shamans Down!

Public News Announcements

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Heroic Dark Shamans Down!

Postby Jupsik » Mon Feb 03, 2014 18:14:37

I had grand plans to claim that it was super hard.. but the fact that fxr saw fops stand up mid-fight to fetch her phone kinda spoiled it...

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Wed Feb 05, 2014 21:40:11

I was about to complain it was super hard too, but then I saw Jupsik's post and I remembered we had no plan, and we didn't bother to make one either..
We only pressed one button. The win button.
Real eyes realize real lies

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Thu Feb 06, 2014 09:53:14

all my buttons are win buttons...

Request granted!

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Feb 06, 2014 13:55:09

Jupsik wrote:all my buttons are win buttons...

must get annoying with the start menu popping up all the time :(
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Thu Feb 06, 2014 15:07:51

it is, but seriously if someone else needs to do this then here is how silly it is down there.

Tornadoes: They are annoying... really annoying. And fops giving her best to create a maze out of them and then trying to sell me her life-grips...
Adds: on their own boring but sometimes when they spawn and the last wave hasn't died yet they make me have to run around like crazy and sometimes fops pulls agro.. fade is a lifesaver there...

Boss: Boss casts iron tombs every 30 sec, but as me and fops already have it and there are no other valid targets in range, she buggs out and stands there for 30 sec (usually in a tornado, so i can't hit her)

Iron prison: Only reason it does damage is because the boss is across the map spamming iron prison instead of attacking me. And as i can't hit the adds i have no blood shield. (i sometimes actually go and ams and hit an add or 2 just before iron prison runs out)

so 100-50 me and fops do absolutely nothing apart from we move from a tornado every now and then. First few add waves die fast. so we spend half the time just having stare down match with the boss as once again his siting inside a tornado spamming iron prison on noone. 50-30 we have to run around a bit more and sometimes the falling ash helps the adds live longer as i have to run around more and can't focus on killing them.. 30-0 goes fast cept more adds are up

Request granted!

Previous

Return to News